- S. Mobarakabadi, N. Adrang, M. Habibi, and E. N. Oskoee, Segregation of a binary granular mixture in a vibrating sawtooth base container,
Eur. Phys. J. E 40, 79 (2017).
- M. M. Najafpour, S. Salimi, Z. Zand, M. Hołyńska, T. Tomo, J. P. Singh, K. H. Chae, and S. I. Allakhverdiev, Nanosized manganese oxide/holmium oxide: a new composite for water oxidation,
New J. Chem., 41, 13732 (2017).
- S. Barati, and S. H. Abedinpour Optical conductivity of three and two dimensional topological nodal-line semimetals,
Phys. Rev. B., 96, 155150 (2017).
- R. Khasseh, S. H. Abedinpour, and B. Tanatar Phase diagram and dynamics of Rydberg-dressed fermions in two dimensions,
Phys. Rev. A., 96, 053611 (2017).
- M. Mir, S. H. Abedinpour Coupled spin-charge dynamics in helical Fermi liquids beyond the random phase approximation,
Phys. Rev. B., 96, 245110 (2017).
- M. Farrokhi D. G. , and H. Safa,Subgroups with Large Relative Commutativity Degree,
Quaestiones Mathematicae, 40,973–979 (2017).
- F. Varmaghani, M. Hassan, D. Nematollahiand S. MallakpourElectrochemical synthesis of diverse sulfonamide derivatives depending on the potential electrode and their antimicrobial activity evaluation, New J. Chem., 41,8279 (2017).
- Z. Fazli and A. Najafi Long-wavelength instabilities in a system of interacting active particles,
J. Stat. Mech, , 023201 (2018).
- A. Mazloom, S. H. Abedinpour Interplay of interlayer pairing and many-body screening in a bilayer of dipolar fermions,
Phys. Rev. B., 98, 014513 (2018).
- F. Saeedi and M. Farrokhi Derakhshandeh Ghouchan Finite groups with a given number of relative centralizers,
COMMUNICATIONS IN ALGEBRA, 46, 378–385 (2018).
- M. Farrokhi D. G., M. Rajabian, and A. Erfanian Relative Cayley graphs of finite groups,
Asian-European Journal of Mathematics, 13,2050003 (2018).
- H. Safa, M. Farrokhi D. G. and M. R. R. Moghaddam Some Properties of 2-auto-engel Groups,
Houston Journal of Mathematics, 44,31-48 (2018).
- M. Malzoumati-Khiaban, A. Foroush Bastani, and M. R. YaghoutiLong-term adaptive symplectic numerical integration
of linear stochastic oscillators driven by additive whitenoise, Numer. Algor., (2018).
- M. Iman, Z. Narimani, I. Hamraz, and E. Ansari Network based identification of different mechanisms underlying
pathogenesis of human papilloma virus-active and human papilloma virus-negative oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma , J. Chin. Chem. Soc. , 1-10 (2018).
- E. Ansari, M. Keshtkaran,R. Wallace, S. M. H. Mirsadeghi, and F. AnsariOOPAP and OPVD: Two Innovative Improvements for Hiding Secret
Data Into Images,
Iran. J. Sci. Technol. Trans. Electr. Eng., ,1-11 (2018).
- F. Varmaghani, B. Karimi, and S. Mallakpour Stabilization of 4-phenylurazole by electrografting on a nano-fibrillated mesoporous carbon modified electrode. Reactivity of anchored triazolinedione groups against Michael-type addition at electrode/electrolyte interface,
Electrochimica Acta, 269,312-320 (2018).
- M. M. Najafpour, and H. Feizi Water oxidation catalyzed by two cobalt
complexes: new challenges and questions,
Catal. Sci. Technol., 8,1840 (2018).
- S. Heidari, M. M. Najafpour, M. Hołyńska, J. P. Singh, K. H. Chae, and M. Khatamian Water oxidation by simple manganese salts in the
presence of cerium(IV) ammonium nitrate: towards a complete picture,
Dalton Trans., 47,1557 (2018).
- M. M. Najafpour, S. Mehrabani, R. Bagheri, Z. Song, J. Shen, and S. I. Allakhverdiev An aluminum/cobalt/iron/nickel alloy as a
precatalyst for water oxidation,
Int. J. of Hydrogen Energy 43,2083-2090 (2018).
- M. M. Najafpour, S. Madadkhani, S. Akbarian, Z. Zand, M. Hołyńska, M. Kompany-Zareh, T. Tatsuya, J. P. Singh, K. H. Chae and
S. I. Allakhverdiev Links between peptides and Mn oxide: nano-sized manganese oxide embedded in a peptide matrix,
New J. Chem., 42,10067 (2018).
- M. M. Najafpour, Hadi Feizi Water oxidation by Ni(1,4,8,11-tetraazacyclotetradecane)2+ in the presence
of carbonate: new findings and an alternative mechanism,
Dalton Trans., 47,6519 (2018).
- M. M. Najafpour, N. J. Moghaddam, L. Hassani, R. Bagheri, Z. Song, and S. I. Allakhverdiev Toward Escherichia coli bacteria machine for water oxidation,
Photosynthesis Research, 136,257–267 (2018).
- H. Feizi, F. Shiri, R. Bagheri, J. P. Singh, K. H. Chae, Z. Song, and M. M. Najafpour The application of a nickel(II) Schiff base complex
in water oxidation: the importance of nanosized materials,
Catal. Sci. Technol., 8,3954 (2018).
- M. M. Najafpour, S. Mehrabani, Y. Mousazadea, and M. Hołyńska Water oxidation by a copper(II) complex: new findings, questions, challenges and a new
Dalton Trans., 47,9021 (2018).
- Z. Zand, M. M. Najafpour, R. Bagheri, and Z. Song Nanosized silver bromide: an efficient catalyst for alcohol oxidation in the presence of a
multinuclear silver complex,
New J. Chem., 42, 12172 (2018).
- B. Karimi, M. Ghahremani, R. Ciriminna, and M. PagliaroNew Stable Catalytic Electrodes Functionalized with TEMPO for the Waste-Free Oxidation of
Org. Process Res. Dev., , (2018).
- M. Rafiee, B. Karimi, and H. ShirmohammadiGraphitized Nitrogen-Doped Ordered Mesoporous Carbon Derived from Ionic Liquid; Catalytic Performance
Electrocatalysis, 9, 632–639 (2018).
- B. Karimi, M. Tavakolian, M. Akbari, and F. MansouriIonic Liquids in Asymmetric Synthesis: An Overall View from Reaction Media to Supported Ionic
Chem. Cat.Chem., (2018).
- B. Karimi, O. Yari, M. Khorasani, H. Vali, and F. MansouriAerobic Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Amines Catalyzed by a Recoverable Ruthenium Catalyst
under Mild Reaction Conditions,
Chem. Cat.Chem., 10,1783–1787 (2018).
- B. Karimi, H. Barzegar, and H. Vali,Au–Pd bimetallic nanoparticles supported on a high nitrogen-rich ordered mesoporous carbon as
an efficient catalyst for room temperature Ullmann coupling of aryl chlorides in aqueous media ,
Chem. Commun., 54, 7155 (2018).